|“||She was on vacation with her husband and they were scoping out graveyards on the way, as you do, when she saw it. Rising out of the old cemetery, big as an old (macabre) telephone pole. Was this some kind of bizarre art piece the authorities hadn't gotten wise to yet? Even as she stepped out of the car, the megaphones on it's "head" screeched to life. "NINE. EIGHTEEN. ONE. CHILD. SEVENTEEN. REMOVE. VILE.". A buzzing, doubled voice screamed random words at her. At this point, it jerked into motion, striding down the hill towards her.||„|
|~ Trevor Henderson|
Siren Head is a fictional-being created by the Canadian artist respectfully known as Trevor Henderson. It is a 40 feet tall humanoid creature with a heavily emaciated, near-skeletal frame covered in dried, mummified flesh with a color similar to rusted metal.
Its limbs are disproportionately long and thin, with arms almost as long as its entire body that ends in huge, bony hands. Where a human's head and neck would be is a thin pole of flesh with two sirens attached to them facing in opposite directions (hence its name), and several black wires snaking around its "neck" and into its upper shoulders, pressed against its abdomen. The speakers are fused to the neck by tendrils of skin and capable of swiveling around, much like the head of an owl. Some images depict Siren Head's speakers with toothy, lip-less human-like jaws and a long, retractable thin snake-like tongue, though Henderson has said that the teeth are only visible on a certain radio-frequency.
Siren Head hunts by silently standing in heavily forested areas making sounds like nuclear war announcements, amber alerts, or mimicking voices of people close to its self, bringing people towards it to grab them off the ground and kill them violently. It is currently not known for sure what Siren Head does to the victims once caught. Though multiple games were created, and to show off the fact Siren Head was in fact in the environment with the player, one or more corpses are normally found, which may show that Siren Head doesn't always kill for sustenance, even though none of the games were created by Trevor Henderson himself, nor proven to be fact over fiction. Other theories include eating them, or adding them to the roster of voices used by it.
It has brown mummified skin matching the pattern of rusty metal or tree bark, which it uses for camouflage. Siren Head is also very fast, while on 2 feet, its assumed maximum speed is around 24.3 MPH. While on all fours, its speed is assumed to be a maximum of around 146.2 MPH, making it much faster than the average car. Some people believe Siren Head to use echolocation like bats do to get around in the dark, as seen, Siren Head has no eyes.
Recorded June 20th, 2010 in Chicago, Illinois. Multiple witnesses called in the CPD as a tornado siren in Willow Springs Woods started up unexpectedly at exactly midnight. When the CPD arrived at the scene, the sound had stopped and the source could not be located.
Recorded August 28th, 2018, in Weyer, Austria between 03:24 and 03:26. The sound originated from a forest on the outskirts of the town. When investigated in the afternoon, authorities found an empty tent and two wallets. Both wallets still had their contents in them, along with IDs: one belonging to Joachim Müller, and the other to Bruno Koffler. Both were residents of Weyer, and have since been reported missing.
- Flesh Walker
- The Meatgrinder
- Head Light
- Wood Siren Head
- Ice Siren Head
- Shadow Siren Head
- Bloody Siren Head
- Dark Siren Head
- Great Mother Megaphone
- Siren Head is not a real life being, and it's not a SCP character. (Just for the sake of younger audience).
- When awake, Siren Head will emit snippets of music, emergency alert messages, air raid sirens, imitations of people's voices, and radio chatter, like a siren would, though it is as of yet unknown whether or not this entity is capable of imitating sounds from other sources.
- Siren Head may be able to imitate the sounds of local fauna in order to lull prey into a false sense of security by providing ambient background noise. The creator of this entity, Trevor Henderson, stated in a post on Tumblr that Siren Head would use any trick to its advantage if "hungry" enough. This quote also supports the idea that Siren Head may kill out of hunger, not for sport.
- An image created by the artist behind creations such as Siren Head posted an image with the caption "Siren Head(s)". The photo depicts several different Siren Head-looking creatures in different colors. Despite the implications of this image, the creator, Trevor Henderson, has stated that there is only one Siren Head entity.
- When asleep, Siren Head will emit white noise.
- It has been previously stated that Siren Head would be left unharmed by an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) due to the fact that the majority of its body is organic. It is currently unclear whether or not the presence of an electromagnetic pulse would hinder its ability to vocalize.
- A group of multiple Siren Heads is called a static.
- Although Siren Head can be in hazardous weathers such as rain, fog etc... it is not spotted in or near holy places , that means it has its own stable environments and wont be sighted in warm\hot\humid places such as deserts, seaside country's and a land with deep holy presence (Israel, Egypt and a lot more country's mainly in the middle east)
- Siren Head is capable of evolving into different forms of itself. It is unknown if this creature evolves to adapt to it's location, or for it to improve on it's hunting.
- Interestingly, The Blood, Wood, and Ice Siren Head do not possess teeth for unknown reasons.
- Siren Head is a creation by Trevor Henderson, a Canadian artist with a penchant for the scary and surreal. Please credit him if using Siren Head, or any of his other creations, for your own use.