|“||Cartoon Cat is the most (𝘿𝘼𝙏𝘼 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙀𝘿) of all the (𝘿𝘼𝙏𝘼 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙀𝘿)!||„|
Cartoon Cat is a character by Trevor Henderson. He originated from a Twitter post in 2018.
Apparition events involving Cartoon Cat have been described as "a desiccated fusion of Mickey Mouse and Felix the Cat". Photographic evidence reveals a maw, constantly leaking blood viscera affixed under large soulless eyes bulge out of a head covered with reflective black fur. A distinctive yet hitherto unidentified pattern is evident on the entity's gloves in all depictions.
Target acquisition is based on visual identification, and as such the P5 standard is called for yet has proven ineffective in most encounters with field agents (see attached reports of "disinterest" efforts). Though thoroughly ravenous and frightening in appearance, Cartoon Cat seems consistent with recording devices, and will often avoid operators of such devices until all other targets have been expended. Properties inherent to cartoons reminiscent of its appearance are accessible to a degree which implies a bypass or reconfiguration of thermodynamic laws of physics inside it (or their) area of influence.
The photogenic nature of the entity has revealed an extraordinarily elastic nature, as often evidenced in cartoons from the era it resembles. The ability to stretch and distort its body appears to originate from the style of cartoons in the great depression that includes what is called "rubber hosing" and was a way for the animators to not have to worry about anatomy. Frame animation would be complicated and time consuming for the animators if they had to observe the limitations of the forms they depicted.
Trevor Henderson's Images Edit
Fan Images made by Fellow Wiki Members! Edit
- People theorize that Cartoon Cat just might be one of the cruelest and most vile nature/tendencies out of all the creatures Trevor Henderson had made. Though this is not true, as The Man With The Upside Down Face is the true most cruel, as it feeds off of the pain and suffering of humans.
- Cartoon Cat might be inspired by Felix (or Julius) the Cat, a silent cartoon film created in the late 1910s to early 1920s.
- Cartoon Cat was described by Trevor as "malleable."
- Although the Man with the Upside-Down Face is by far the evilest and if not, the worst creation Trevor Henderson has created, Cartoon Cat himself is the most dangerous and possibly the strongest.
- One day, Trevor started releasing artworks of many of his monsters as patron saints and Cartoon Cat and Good Boy were one of the many creatures, but compared to the others, they weren't called Patron Saints and didn't have the sun like symbols behind them. It is unknown why they didn't have these features, although it's possible that they are not unique creatures like the others, but rather just individuals of a species.
- Some people started theorizing that Cartoon Cat and Good Boy are connected.